Reyn Spooner Kuromatsu Forest Classic Fit Popover
We've washed this shirt in our special Weekend Wash, which gives a softer feel and a more relaxed look. Now you can wear your favorite weekend shirt all week long.
Kuromatsu is the Japanese word for black pine forest or juniper bonsai. Over 100 years ago, Japanese maritime ships brought kuromatsu bonsai as gifts to their Hawaiian hosts. This still continues today. There is small boat depicted in the artwork as well as a soaring bird.
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- RS on side seam
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii