If finding the perfect University of Alabama gift is your goal for the holiday season, consider adding some pieces of clothing or accessories to the wish list. Using this holiday shopping guide, you can put your Alabama pride on display while bringing the holiday cheer. Any of these top-quality shirts, bottoms, and accessories make an excellent gift for current students, alumni, or fans alike.
If you have been browsing the selection of shirts but can't find one that checks off all of your boxes, you can build your own item with the custom shirt option. With this option, you begin with your choice of game day polo by popular brands Cutter and Buck, Johnny O, or Peter Millar. These polos are high-quality and attractive choices for game day or any day wear and come in a variety of colors and patterns.
Next, decide on your choice of Alabama logo. All logos, including Elephant Wear, Bama Script, and Script "A," are officially licensed, and most can be customized in different colors so that you can find the best combination for your shirt selection. The final choice involves logo placement on the shirt. For a little something extra, try customizing a pair of AFTCO shorts.
Use other game day polos as a guide if you are having trouble deciding between your options. Customizing a game day shirt means you know you are getting exactly what you envisioned for your game day wear.
A part of the fun of the game day celebration is keeping old traditions going. One of these traditions is displaying Alabama loyalty through the distinguished game day polo. Whether you prefer the look of a classic solid or decide a patterned polo is your ideal look, choosing a shirt to suit your style is simple when you have high-quality and attractive pieces as options.
- Peter Millar Alabama Solid Polo. This polo provides exceptional performance with a heavy enough weight to stay smooth with movement but lightweight enough to keep cool in the heat. The breathable fabric dries quickly and features added stretch to keep you at ease all day. Additional features include sun protection and a knit collar designed for comfort. This solid polo offers you a choice between crimson, white, black, iron, or Carolina blue and includes the Script "A" logo.
- Cutter & Buck DryTec Trevor Stripe Polo. If you prefer the look of a patterned game day polo, the Cutter & Buck DryTec Trevor Stripe polo is an excellent alternative to the solid polo. This ultra-lightweight shirt comes in crimson, onyx, or Carolina blue and features DryTec moisture-wicking technology to keep you cool in the heat. Instead of a Script "A," the wearer can enjoy the Elephant Wear logo for a unique twist on the classic look.
- Johnnie-O Alabama Albatross Polo. This stretchy but classic-looking polo also features a striped pattern, but instead of bold contrast, the pinstripe makes the pattern more subtle. Your choice of two different colors, crimson and meteor, means you can pick a color that goes best with the look you are trying to achieve. The shirt features the Alabama Script "A," but you also have the option for a script Alabama when you choose the meteor color.
Fashion and function never need to be mutually exclusive, and the bottoms featured in this holiday gift guide are not an exception. From comfortable fishing shorts to stylish khakis, these gift options make excellent additions to any Alabama fan's wardrobe.
- AFTCO Fishing Shorts With Elephant Wear Logo. Fishing shorts are the comfort short of choice for many individuals due to the versatility of use. These fishing shorts from AFTCO are slightly longer than the original version but still feature the same stain-resistant nylon construction with seven pockets to hold everything you need. Available in either crimson or stone, this AFTCO fishing short also features the brand logo on the front left pocket and the Elephant Wear logo on the front left leg for an added touch for Alabama fans.
- Vineyard Vines Club Pant. Those searching for the perfect classic pant to pair with a game day polo or button-down will not be disappointed in the Vineyard Vines Club Pant. These pants can be kept casual or dressed up, depending on the occasion. Whether you choose khaki or stone, these classic-fit, tailored pants are a comfortable and stylish solution to all of your needs.
- Elephant Wear Logo Boxers. For the true Alabama fan, you can never have too much Elephant Wear gear. These crimson 100% cotton boxers feature the Elephant Wear logo throughout and a comfortable waistband complete with fabric wrapping, making it a fun and unique holiday gift for family or friends.
Your accessories can positively affect your overall outfit. When you add a tie, belt, or hat, you can make a statement about how dressed up or casual you intend the event to be. Some people use accessories as a subtle way to show support to a team or a cause. Alabama fans can always benefit from more accessories, so whether you are looking for your own pieces or searching for the perfect holiday gift for a fellow fan, you can't go wrong with any of the items on this list.
- Scotty Z English Ribbed Silk "A" Tie. Whatever the occasion, dressing up your button-down with a silk tie of high quality always takes your look to the next level. The Scotty Z English Ribbed Silk tie is produced with quality in mind. The subtle ribbing adds texture, and the embroidered Script "A" logo adds a touch of celebration just for the Alabama fan. This product is also available in a bow-tie version if that is your tie preference.
- Smathers & Branson Custom Keychain. Any fan would love one of these custom key fobs as a holiday gift. Just the right size to easily fit into your pocket, each Smathers & Branson needlepoint keychain is hand-stitched using beautifully saturated colors. You have the choice between the classic Script "A" logo or the ROLL TIDE motto.
- Canvas Script "A" Ball Cap. You can't go wrong with a classic University of Alabama ball cap with the classic Script "A" logo prominently displayed on the front. This cap by the brand Elephant Wear comes in crimson, white, black, and gray, so if you already own one in a different color, you still have more choices. Adjustable in the back for the best fit possible, this classic canvas cap is a traditional game day hat that is a great choice to put on your list for holiday gift-giving.
Shopping for the University of Alabama fans in your life is easier when you seek out the help of this holiday gift guide. Finding clothing or accessories that can be worn for any occasion means you are providing gifts that keep giving all year long. To purchase these recommended items or any related quality products, contact The Shirt Shop to see what is currently available.
Featured Image: Jamie Lamor Thompson / Shutterstock